App Store Optimization – The Ultimate Checklist
When it comes to App Store Optimization, there are literally hundreds and thousands of tutorials and tips out there explaining how ASO works. But, the truth is that no one can be sure of all the technicalities that go into ensuring the success of an ASO Campaign.
ASO is something that is still in the early stages of development. As a matter of fact, some time earlier people didn’t even know what ASO was. But, just like SEO, App Store Optimization will also become a diverse field in the years to come. However, the question is, how can you benefit from this productive, yet experimental marketing strategy? As we said before, there are tons of people out there that claim to know all there is to ASO, but the truth is that only a certain few can back up their claim. That is why we have compiled a list of to-dos that make up a successful ASO Campaign:
- Understand the requirements of your targeted audience.
- Compare your services to your rival companies.
- Look up highly-searched keywords related to your business.
- Choose the perfect name for your application. Don’t forget to use those keywords.
- Write an informative, but interesting, description for your apps that is reeking with keywords.
- Ensure that all the information in the description is true and you don’t claim to have a service that you don’t actually provide.
- Explain how your application is better from your competitors.
- Don’t forget to mention how your app can prove out to be beneficial for customers.
- Also, keep modifying the description to incorporate newer keywords into the content.
- Create colourful and bright icons for the apps. Make sure that the icons leave a long lasting impression on customers.
- Take screenshots showing your app at its very finest.
- Create a video of your application briefly explaining what the app is capable of.
- Make sure that your app is available to customers in their local language. You want to make sure that someone in China isn’t seeing your app in Arabic.
- Ensure a good, user friendly experience of the application so you can get tons of positive reviews.
- Keep an eye on user queries. You don’t want to be stuck with hundreds of users facing problems due to their hardware or software.
Well, that is almost it, Folks! All of the information you need to learn about App Store Optimization is listed above. Even if you work your way through three-quarters of the list, you can simply sit back, relax and just witness the customers from the app rolling in.